POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor problem in WinXP? : Re: Editor problem in WinXP? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editor problem in WinXP?
From: TubaFrog
Date: 22 Jan 2004 20:10:54
Message: <4010749e$1@news.povray.org>
No solution here; I still have the same issue on 3 different systems.

   I am not sure if the problem has been acknowledged by the programming
team yet.

   The best clues to figuring out the cause of the problem have been
discovered by Edward Handrich and reported in earlier thread messages:
   -  The lockups occur after a first image has been rendered, at every 32
characters typed
   -  The lockup nails the cpu and lasts for about 4 seconds

   Any chance that the problem will be solved in version 3.6, which should
be out soon?